- Session Calendar: Download the detailed session calendar.
- Appointment: Schedule an appointment with ELI office personnel through the Online Appointment and Advising System.
- Current Student Registration: During the “Registration for Next Session” period for each session, students can follow the steps shown in this video (mp4) to register for the next session.
- Insurance and Medical Care: Click here for an overview of the US healthcare system for international students.
Schedule – Summer 2, 2017
- June 22: New Student Testing & Orientation
- June 23: New Student Registration & Orientation
- June 26: First Day of Classes
- July 4: Holiday (Independence Day)
- June 26-30: Registration for Institutional TOEFL
- July 13: Half-Session Ends
- July 14-20: Registration / Payment Period for next session
- July 21: Payment Deadline for next session
- July 28: Institutional TOEFL
- August 1: Last Day of Class
- August 2 & 3: Final Exams
- August 3: Full session Ends
Student Activities – Summer 2, 2017
- Wednesday, June 28 – Welcome Activity/Tuscaloosa Trivia
- Friday, July 7 – Live Blues Concert at the Government Plaza
- Tuesday, July 11 – Museum Scavenger Hunt
- Tuesday, July 18 – All Fired Up ceramics
- Saturday, July 22 – Shopping trip to the Galleria
- Thursday, August 3 – Certificate Ceremony
Friday Seminars – Summer 2, 2017
- July 7 – Understanding Phrasal Verbs
- July 14 – Music History
- July 21 – Get Involved
The English Language Institute
Intensive English Program