- Session Calendar: Download the detailed session calendar.
- Appointment: Schedule an appointment with ELI office personnel through the Online Appointment and Advising System.
- Current Student Registration: During the “Registration for Next Session” period for each session, students can follow the steps shown in this video (mp4) to register for the next session.
- Insurance and Medical Care: Click here for an overview of the US healthcare system for international students.
Schedule – Spring 2, 2017
- March 2: New Student Testing & Orientation
- March 3: New Student Registration & Orientation
- March 6: First Day of Classes
- March 13-17: Holiday (Spring Break)
- March 20-240: Registration for Institutional TOEFL
- April 4: Half-Session Ends
- April 14-20: Registration / Payment Period for next session
- April 21: Payment Deadline for next session
- April 21: Institutional TOEFL
- April 27: Last Day of Class
- April 28 & May 1: Final Exams
- May 1: Full session Ends
Student Activities – Spring 2, 2017
- Wednesday, March 8 – Welcome Activity / Picnic
- Saturday, March 25 – UA Softball Game
- Tuesday, March 28 – Scavenger Hunt
- Saturday, April 1 – Ivy Green Trip to Tuscumbia
- Saturday, April 8 – Druid City Arts Festival
- Friday-Sunday, April 21-23 – Weekend Trip to Chattanooga
- Monday, May 1 – Certificate Ceremony
The English Language Institute
Intensive English Program